Australia is considered as a land of opportunities. It is one of the most desired immigration destination as considered by many immigrants. It is considered as one of the best because of its thriving economy, favourable climate, and great job opportunities. This country has a multilingual and multicultural society adding a little spark and charm to the whole picture.
Australia Immigration has always been a tricky part to manage. But going through in a specified manner, an applicant can get the Australia PR very easily provided that the applicant fulfill all the prerequisite requirements.
There are various visa categories that are being imposed by the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) of Australia. This bifurcation is done in order to separate the applicants as per the skills and as per the requirement of the federal and states of Australia.
The three categories of visa to apply for Australia PR visa:
- Skilled independent visa (Subclass 189).
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491)
- State-sponsored visa (Subclass 190)
Well, there is a point-based imposed by the Australia Immigration Department known as Australia PR Point System. This point system evaluates the applicant based on certain criteria that are deemed necessary for the selection of the right candidate for Australia PR. The following criteria are kept in mind for the evaluation:
- Working Experience
- Educational Qualifications
- Language Efficiency
- And certain other factors.
- Let us now talk briefly about the different visa categories in Australia Immigration Process.
Skilled independent visa (Subclass 189):
This visa category is for an independent applicant who does not have any tie-up in Australia or does not have any sponsorship in Australia. The applicant applying for this visa must have an occupation in the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). The applicant profile in this visa is evaluated as per the point-based system. This visa is one of the most widely used visa categories to apply for Australia PR.
Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491):
This visa category is for applicants who want to live in the regional part of Australia. This is the best fit for applicants who are willing to settle in the regional part of Australia. This is a new and improved visa category that replaced the previous visa category known as Subclass 489.
State-sponsored visa (Subclass 190):
This visa is a state sponsorship visa that allows candidates to settle and work in Australia once they have secured a nomination from one of the states in Australia. For applying in this visa, the applicant must have a nomination and an occupation in the Short term Skilled Occupational Demand List (STSOL).
Eligibility requirement for this visa:
- Must have a graduation degree.
- Working experience should be more than 3 years.
- The age of the candidate should be below 45 years.
- Must have a strong hold and proficiency in English.
Benefits of Australia PR Visa:
- These are the benefits of Australia PR visa:
- Work and Settle in Australia.
- Free kid’s education.
- Healthcare benefits for the whole family.
- Retirement benefits.
- Australian visa allows you to travel to various countries without any hassle.
- Can sponsor relatives.
- High-income jobs with great benefits.
Read more about… Air Duct Cleaning Austin